Reference number: SLPSBA11
Our client currently has a position available for a Senior Business Analyst – PM.
Scope and purpose
Responsibility for ensuring that two or more areas of SAP (PM at a minimum) are optimised for the company, and properly embedded, understood and utilised.
Reporting to the Head of SAP.
- SAP compliance with obligations (including legislation, regulatory, contractual and agreed standards/policies)
- SAP PM solution that fully addresses the company’s current and immediate needs
- Creation and maintenance of a pipeline of changes and projects that aligns SAP PM with the company’s foreseeable plans
- SAP PM solution design (including change requests), ensuring that strategies, policies, standards and best practices are applied correctly and consistently
- Individual and team service delivery against agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Adherence to defined targets, procedures, standards and measures for quality and customer satisfaction
- Excellent end user adoption, uptake and understanding
- Minimisation of preventable incidents
- Automation of feasible administrative and operational tasks
- Active and positive engagement with end users, application support and third parties
- Effective ongoing knowledge transfer to other IT staff, third parties and end users
- Successful delivery of medium and high complexity changes and projects on-time and on budget, including management of third-party resources where applicable
- Coaching and training users with regards to the use of IT assets and policies
- Effective vendor and contract management
- Maintenance of up-to-date practical skills and knowledge
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage upwards and downwards
- Creative thinker with vision, coupled with pragmatic can-do attitude
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor degree in related field required Master’s degree in related field highly desirable
- SAP qualifications in PM SAP module
In support of the company’s Employment Equity Plan, applicants from designated groups will be given preference for this position.
Should you wish to apply, please copy the reference number and click Apply NowApply Now