Reference number: SLPPAD11
A Non-Profit Organisation in the Strandfontein, Mitchell’s Plain area is in need of a Personal Assistance to Director. The successful person will be working very closely with the Director and needs to have a mature and trustworthy nature.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Week 1- complete Receipts and monthly statistics
• Week 2- gather all necessary receipts, invoices, bank statements, etc. for the month for the accountants and send all financials captured to be screened by the Director then be sent to the accountants.
• Week 3- Monthly invoices.
• Week 4- start preparing EPWP report and monthly statistics for the first week.
• Complete and send out receipts
• Submit monthly statistics to Director and Principal
• Submit financials to accountants
• Complete and send out invoices
• To submit quarterly reports to DSD
• To compile all documents for the quarter report
• Administrative diploma or degree is advantageous
• Drivers license is advantageous
• Needs to have a respectful nature
• Have good listening skills
• Able to maintain a professional relationship
• Maintain confidentiality
• Well spoken
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted