Reference number: SLPPA11
Our client currently has a position available for a Payroll Accountant.
- Generate required reconciliation reports from SAP HCM
- Prepare key reconciliations between HCM and FI
- 1st review of cash management process with FI
- Prepare key reconciliations between HCM and third-party statements
- Highlight reconciling items to all key stakeholders ensuring corrective steps are taken
- Review monthly journal posting process, identify any anomalies.
- Assume responsibility of statutory filings and payment of PAYE, UIF and SDL
- Submit UIF Declarations on a monthly basis to DOL
- Prepare payroll reporting for SD14 submissions for Group
- Assist with employee tax registration process
- Assist with tax directive applications
- Perform monthly EMP201 & EMP501 reconciliation
- Assist with monthly employee’s tax administration process
- Assist with information collection or reporting for all SARS audits pertaining to payroll
- Assist with interim reviews of SARS source code
- Compile reconciliation report for business units monthly
- Compile compliance report for business units monthly
- Update payroll analytics and perform first review, highlighting anomalies.
Financial Year End
- Provide auditors with required data, insight and reconciliations.
- Assist business to respond to payroll audit and data queries
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure; manage upwards and downwards
- Creative thinker with vision, coupled with pragmatic can-do attitude
- High attention to detail and result focused
- Flexibility and stress tolerant
- Accurate and Methodical
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting (BCom as a preference)
- 2 years in a payroll environment
- 3 -5 years in a General finance environment
In support of the company’s Employment Equity Plan, applicants from designated groups will be given preference for this position.
Should you wish to apply, please copy reference number and click Apply NowApply Now